Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scattered Into the Wind

Hey all! Just a quick little post with some goodies I picked up around the grid. I felt like doing a little artistic pic but taking blog pics at 2AM limits creativity. Still the pic is pretty in my opinion and I love this look so I figured I'd share it with you. The dress is from Fashionably Dead and available at this round of Collabor88. It makes me kind of feel like Wendy from Peter Pan especially when I combine it with the new Truth hair, Lotus. Anyways, I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday. Hugs!


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!



Style Card


Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Lotus in Ginger 02 (New!)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Irene in Natural w/Freckles (Newish!)
Dress: (fd) (Toast Bard) Maxi Dress in Eggshell (Collabor88)
Hands: Slink (Siddean Munro) Elegant Mesh Hands
Feet: Gos (Gospel Voom) Barefoot in Flat
Pose Prop: click. (Gracie Breuer) Dandelion Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment