Monday, May 13, 2013

Like The Moon And The Stars And The Sun


     “We all shine on...like the moon and the stars and the sun...we all shine on.” John Lennon

Good quote and kind of fitting to this post because sometimes the people closest to you are very different from you and that's exactly how it is with me and one of my SL besties, Dinalya. Anyone who knows us can attest that we are like night and day in so many ways. It's a wonder that our friendship works out beings we are so different but you know what they say, opposites attract, so our friendship shines on.


When we both put on our Schadenfreude dresses, I said we were the sun and the moon so that's how this quote comes into play. Oh and we are letting Quinn in his new Kauna suit be the stars I guess. He initially said he was space junk but stars are prettier so yeah. Besides, he's just happy to be have two hot chicks in his arms! :D Seriously though, I don't know what I'd do without these two in my SL. I love them both very much and am happy that I met them. They keep a smile on my face in this otherwise gray time in my SL.


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading and to see what Dina's, the moon, is wearing, go here!

P.S. She's a little slower than me posting so you're gonna have to give her some time. :D



Style Card


Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Fire To The Rain in Naturals (Fameshed)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in America Clean
Dress: Schadenfreude (Allegory Malaprop) Into the Woods Dress in Yellow (Collabor88)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Patience Heart Watch Pendant in Gold
Parasol: Schadenfreude (Allegory Malaprop) Into the Woods Parasol in Cloud (Collabor88)
Heels: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Sophia Peeptoes in White
Group Pose: !bang (Trieste Minuet) Bunched Up Pose (50% Off Sale!)

4 comments:

  1. You did amazing with the pics! ILY wenchy! Oh and no pressure with that linkage there huh =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said you'd be slow and your pics are awesome too! :D ILY too! I even love that other person in the pic but I love you more. Shh, don't tell him that though. :D

      Delete
  2. Aww you guys are so purty! I wanna be so purty too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you! If you and Q would hug and make up, you could have posed pretty with us. :p

      Delete