Monday, May 20, 2013

Seaswept

Demise of Flight released the most adorable basic maxi dresses. These simply pretty numbers come in 8 bold colors ranging from a neutral black to a brighter teal. I loved the teal meadow color so much that I just had to show it off for you. I added some new Exile hair (loving the sunkissed streaks!) and a pretty lotus flower from Noodles and voila, my seaswept look is complete!


Also forgive me if my picture is a little imperfect today. I was messing around with trying to create my own depth of field in GIMP and it was my first attempt. If anyone knows any good tutorials for this, feel free to pass me them because after all, practice makes perfect! :D

To see what I'm wearing and my gorgeous location, keep reading!



Style Card


Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Sparkle and Fade in Naturals (New!)
Flower: Noodles (Natalee Oodles) Lotus Hair Clip in White (The Liaison Collaborative)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in India 02 (Collabor88)
Dress: Demise of Flight (Nikki Wildmist) Paige Dress in Meadow (New!)
Sandals: Slink (Siddean Munro) Ilena Sandals in White
Pose: Imeka (Nati12 Koray) Molly Pose Pack (Store Closed)

Location: Baja Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment