Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Summertime Looksie

Perfect Wardrobe started the other day with a fresh new round and the theme this time is Summertime. Lots of beachy items to be had all for 90 lindens. My LOTD is a mix of a few items I nabbed from this event. Enjoy!


My fave item this round was this adorable hat hair from Yulicie. It comes in 2 shades and 2 different hat colors but since I love being a brunette best of all, I'm showing off the darker tone. I'd totally throw this hat on top if I were spending the day at the beach because I burn so easily. Luckily on SL, I can rock a tan easily. As you can see, it's totally cute so head on over to Perfect Wardrobe and nab this and all the other goodies they have for you to splurge on.


Style Card

Hair: [y] (Noelle Neaph) Fresh Summer Hair in Dark Brown (Perfect Wardrobe)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Mia in Tan 05
Top: [A] (Noemi Azambuja) Kimkini in Bra in Sunny (Perfect Wardrobe)
Bottoms: SweeTartz (Whisper Mizin) Oh Mai Tiny Shorts in Light Denim (Perfect Wardrobe)
Sandals: [BWC] (nov Klees) Wedge Sandals (Group Gift)
Tattoo: Delusions (Whisper Mizin)  Crab Neck Tattoo (Perfect Wardrobe)
Bag: Tentacio (May Tolsen) Summertime Bag (Perfect Wardrobe)
Necklace: I <3 Fashion (Patty90 Paule) Bronze Key Necklace (Free @StuffInStock)
Poses: fri.day (Darling Monday) Rumor Poses (Previous Pose Fair- In store soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment