Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Enchant Me: A Summer Fashion Festival Glimpse


Summer Fashion Festival starts on June 8th and I got a little sneak peek for you. Mystic Canvass has placed out these pretty mermaid themed fantasy skins for the event. These sparkly makeup'd skinnies are available in 3 tones and include 2 lip colors. I'm showing off the purple because in my opinion, purple rocks! I know they are mermaid themed but when I saw them, my mind went another way. Besides, enchantresses have more fun while casting spells than mermaids do any day! If you want to read more about Summer Fashion Festival, check out their blog and keep your eye on my blog for more postings.


P.S. I think the poses I used were from PNP and Embody but I was multitasking so forgive me. :p

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Again in White 05
Skin: [Mystic Canvass] (Lara Darkbyrd) Merme Skin in Purple (Summer Fashion Festival)
Outfit: Deviance (Surreal LeShelle) Enchantress in Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment