Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Summer Fashion Festival Looksie

Yep, more goodies from the Summer Fashion Festival that I've mentioned in my last two posts and what better way to show off the summer than in a sexy bikini. Lucky for you, there are lots of bikinis to be bought at this event. The one I'm wearing is from Crash Republic. I combined it with these fun Into the Sun poses and a floppy beach bag also by them plus these cute slipons by Essencial to bring you my beachy look. Enjoy!


As you can see, I was experimenting with shadows. Lol! I nearly died but I think the pics turned out pretty besides the faint lines that I've heard other bloggers mention before but I can't figure out how to fix. I think if I have the patience, I'll be attempting more pretty shots like these in the future. Well, if my laptop can handle it! It's a cheapy one so who knows but I'm hopeful. Anyways, if you know the fix for these lines, please post it here and I'll loves you lots. Hugz!


Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Marie in Red Amber (Past 25K Member Group Gift)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Delusional in Sunkissed (Skin Addiction Showcase)
Eyes: Mayfly (Arkesh Baral) Liquid Light Mesh Eyes in Early Autumn (Mesh Around Hunt)
Bikini: [Crash Republic] (Isabelle Requiem) SFF Bikini (Summer Fashion Festival)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Wooden Name Necklace
Bracelet: Concrete Flowers (Lynaja Bade) Beach Bracelet
Bag: [Crash Republic] (Isabelle Requiem) My Floppy Mesh Beach Bag (Summer Fashion Festival)
Shoes: [essencial] (Livla Roux) Antique Mesh Ballet Flats
Poses: [Crash Republic] (Isabelle Requiem) Into the Sun Poses (Summer Fashion Festival)

No comments:

Post a Comment