Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ready, Aim, Fire!

Taste of Second Life has the Winter Blues this week and there are lots of blue and/or Winter goodies to be had. I absolutely fell in love with these fun snowball fights by Izzie's. Complete with wearable snowballs, this 18 pack of snowball fight poses is the perfect treat for a Winter's day.


I decided to show the poses off with these fun reindeer printed pants from Alexohol. They suit my style so much and are available for only 40 lindens. Yes, they have other winter blues inspired pants out as well but these fun little reindeer screamed at me to rock them for my snowball fight look. Well, not literally but they did beckon to my goofy sense of humor. Now, why do I feel like I walked into an Old Navy ad? Be sure to check out both of these fabulous stores before TOSL is over tonight. Oh, and be sure to duck!


Style Card

Hair: TRUTH (Truth Hawks) Snow Kitty in Caramel
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Maria in Cream 01 w/cleavage (Newish!)
Top: KHUSH (Liess Paine) Siena Comfi Sweater
Bottoms: Alexohol (AlexandraM Guisse) Yule Tide Leggings in Blue Reindeer (TOSL!)
Boots: AMD (Apple May) Snuggies in White & Black (Newish!)
Poses: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Snowball Fight Poses (TOSL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment