Monday, December 19, 2011

Lots of Hunt Awesomeness & Some Newness

I love the holidays because they usually mean more hunts on Second Life and who doesn't like a good hunt prize. I started doing the A Depraved & Desolate Winter Hunt yesterday after I saw this adorable sweater from NV on a feed. I just had to have it and then after that, I was hooked on this hunt. I managed to also snag these fabulous boots from Death Row Designs as well as this cutesy messenger bag from Sweet Leonard. You need to get hunting if you want to score some awesomeness like this.


Now for the newness! I'm also showing off this fantastic bun hair from Tameless. It's their newest release and features a HUD for easy color changing. It's called Mindi and is perfect for any wintery scarf/sweater look. I topped the look off with some nicely done new poses from Magnifique and you got my LOTD. Enjoy!

Style Card

Hair: Tameless (Nita Bracken) Mindi in Dark Blonde (New!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Laika 2 in Cream 03
Sweater: [NV] (isiss Bade) Winter Pea Coat in Red (AD&DW Hunt Prize)
Jeans: [RS] (Seven Rage) RAW Static Demin (AD&DW Hunt Prize)
Bag: SWEET LEONARD (Lady Leonard) Winterdream Bag (AD&DW Hunt Prize)
Boots: DRD (Jaimy Hancroft) Patchwork Bum Boots (AD&DW Hunt Prize)
Poses: Magnifique Poses (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Model Pose Set 6 (New!)

Location: BlueBird

No comments:

Post a Comment