Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn

Today I just relaxed and made a LOTD with some items I picked up from the Where Is Hunt. This is one of my favorite hunts on SL so I waiting for it to start. It's super late here and I meant to post these pics earlier but I was doing my work post over on The Rumor. Anyways enjoy the pics. Btw, I know the blog title doesn't make sense but the song has been in my head for the last few days so I'm spreading it around.



Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Break in Blonde 02
Skin: Al Vulo! (Hlin Bluebird) May in Stardust Porcelain (Where Is Hunt Prize!)
Dress: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Peyton in Frozen (Where Is Hunt Prize!)
Leggings: :OW: (Frank Windlow) XTORT Knit Leggings in White (Part of With Love Again Hunt Prize!)
Antlers: !SyDS! (Serenite Stransky) Petit Pas Reindeer Horns (Free!)
Necklace: [Diamond] (Giulia Honig) Snowflake in a Bottle (Where Is Hunt Prize!)
Lashes: [sauce] (Ampersand Artful) Winter is Coming Lashes (The Black Market)
Eyes: [sauce] (Ampersand Artful) Polar Ice Eyes in Small

The song:

1 comment:

  1. I love this look and the song is amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete