Thursday, January 6, 2011

On the other side of the camera...

While I was shopping for hair the other day, I joined the group and was happily surprised to see their Christmas gift still available. It's a cute braid hairstyle with a knit cap that is color changeable. My partner said I looked French when I was wearing it so of course, that made me want to go visit the Eiffel Tower. Here is a pic of me on top of the Eiffel Tower. I used to love this SIM but haven't been there in a bit. You should definitely check it out!

After I was done visiting Paris, I decided to do a little more shopping and found some great makeup at alaskametro<3 that the owner is giving out as a freebie for her store opening as well as some cute silver earrings from Talisman for only 25l.

As for the title of this blog, it's because of this pic. I'm always taking pictures of myself so I thought it'd be fun to take a pic of me taking a pic to show you what happens on the other side of the camera.

Keep your eye out for my next posting. I just found the Designer Showcase store and it has some great deals that I'll be blogging about tomorrow probably. Au revoir for now!

Credits:
Top: [pole] Getting Cold sweater and undershirt in Olive/Charcoal(FF2 hunt gift)
Makeup: alaskametro<3 Limited Edition Launch Light (freebie!)
Hair: Amacci Sonya in Mocha with Red Hat(Christmas group gift!)
Scarf: Amacci in Red (Christmas group gift!)
Earrings: Talisman Mira in Distressed Silver (25l)
Pants: INKZ True Legend Dark Stone Washed Jeans (10l)
Boots: FA Creations Uggs in Grey (part of Blue Tartan outfit)
Skin: Illusory Paige Winter A1

No comments:

Post a Comment