Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Play Ball

Hey all! I'm back with some more Wear Gray goodies. Rezipsa Loc has put out these casual baseball tees available in 2 colors. They feature an awesome quote in my opinion that ties in to the theme of overcoming difficulties such as brain tumors. The "My mind tells me to give up but my heart won't let me" tees are one of her exclusive items with proceeds from the sale going towards brain tumor research and cures. I've paired my fave color tee with these awesome jeans from Cynful that are also available at Wear Gray. These sexy dark washed jeans come complete with 3 cuff options so you can wear them any way you want. I'm showing off the bootcut version and I'm thinking I won't be taking these off for a long time because you can hardly see the evil prim cuffs that a lot of jeans have. Yay for that!


I'm also showing off the Truth group gift hair that's been all over the feeds since it was released. I just gotta say that I absolutely love this hair and haven't take it off since I've gotten it. I love the generosity of the fatpack to his loyal customers as well as the little hairband options so I can tweak it to match any outfit I'm wearing. This hair called Bunny in celebration of the past Easter screams playfulness to me and it definitely suits me. Now who wants to play ball with me? *Shows off my hometown pride by screaming "Go Phillies!"*


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Bunny in Almond w/Roots (Group Gift!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ayla in Ivory 02
Top: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Baseball Tee in Teal (Wear Gray)
Bottoms: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia Denim Bootcut in Indigo (Wear Gray)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Coquette in White
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Bright Nails in Teal
Poses: ILAYA (Ilaya Allen) Pose Pack 3

No comments:

Post a Comment