Saturday, April 21, 2012

TOSL Goes Green But I Go Dark

So Blacklace has another super pretty lingerie set out for Taste of Second Life's Go Green theme. This sexy little number comes with two wear options. You can either wear the green bustier or you can just wear the sheer black stuff that is hidden underneath. Since I like a little color in my life, I decided to rock the green. Besides, it matches one of the pretty Spring eyeshadows complete with lashes that Blacklace Beauty has put out. Both of these goodies are available for 99L each so hurry on over and pick them up!


The poses I am using are from Art Body Store and available at Kawaii Fair. They are wing poses and since Fantasy Faire is going on and I'm seeing so many winged looks, I decided to show these off a bit in case anyone is looking for these kinds of poses in particular. I like how casual they are and the fact that I can rock my long hair with them. If you want some new cutesy poses, head on over to Kawaii Fair and pick these babies up.


Style Card

Hair: Lelutka (Thora Charron) Trend in Soysauce (Newish & Mesh!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ayla in Tan 08
Lingerie: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Velvet Touch in Emerald (TOSL!)
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Summer Shadows in Earth w/Lashes (TOSL!)
Gloves: Barbiedoll (SprVxcn Nitely) Swirl Lace Gloves in Black (Store Closed)
Wings: Material Squirrel (Kala Bijoux) Ezazel Mini Wings in Black
Poses: Art Body Store (Stu Reyes) My Cute Wings Poses (Kawaii Fair!)

No comments:

Post a Comment