Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Elephants Never Forget!

So when I saw this bag by Bells Boutique for Wear Gray, I just knew I had to blog it. I love love love the cutesy little elephant on the front so much that I had to create a look to go around it. Lucky for me, Belote has started making mesh goodies and I picked up this simply done tank that went perfect with the gray version of the Zia jeans by Cynful that I showed off yesterday. I decided to go with shorter hair for this post because I picked up this cute short do from Shag the other day at the Euphoria Spring sale and I haven't had a chance to show it off. Combine it with these beautiful, bright eyes from Songbird and this versatile belt from Pepper that is available at Private Room and you got my look of the day. Enjoy!


P.S. Muahz to my fave wifey Kimbra for making her first pose. It's totally adorable and works with my curvy shape so I can't wait to see more poses from you in the future. Watch out for her pose makers of SL!

Style Card

Hair: Shag (Sebastien Aries) Goodbye in Butterscotch (Roots Version) (Past Euphoria Sale)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Beth in Sunkissed w/Black Shadow & Nude Lipstick
Top: Belote (Nat Nizna) Mesh Cropped Top in Black (New!)
Bottoms: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia Denim in Washed Gray (Wear Gray)
Belt: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Loose Belt in Black (Private Room)
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Bag: BB (Bells Semyorka) Never Forget Travel Bag (Wear Gray)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Raven Nails
Eyes: ~SongBird~ (Nimil Blackflag) Bigtop Eyes in Green (Wear Gray)
Lashes: ~Blacklace Beauty~ (Gemini Galatea) Lashes 3
Makeup: *BOOM* (Aranel Ah) Express Mascara (three coats)
Pose by Kimbra Iridescent

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete