Sunday, April 15, 2012

Darkness Falls: A Perfect Wardrobe LOTD

Sooooooooo my absolute favorite shopping event, Perfect Wardrobe is back with a brand new round and the theme this time is Darkness Falls. I had a bad day today so this theme was perfect for me to be a little bit emo sad with. I fell in major love with this pants outfit from AlterEgo that they've put out. It comes complete with the running mascara makeup and shoes plus this blindfold nom. Since I feel like I have to censor myself lately, this really suits my mood. I think this outfit would be perfect for a roleplayer so if you're looking for something that is dark yet sexy, this outfit might just be for yo. I paired this little number with some bright red lipstick and dark liner from Delusions and this super true tattoo from Salt and Pepper that reads "Hatred Darkens Life". All of these goodies are available at this round of Perfect Wardrobe for only 90L each so head on over.


The poses I'm using for this post are from Juxtapose and are available at Pose Fair. I've been a fan of Juxtaspose since I've started covering TOSL so I was eager to check out their offerings for this event. Of course, I wasn't let down so if you haven't been to Pose Fair yet, make sure you hit up Juxtapose when you go to get your pose fix.


Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Drastic Mirrored (Mesh)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Alena Bad Girl Fight in Cacoa
Makeup: Delusions (Whisper Mizin) Darkness Falls Red Lipstick & Eyeliner (Perfect Wardrobe)
Outfit: AlterEgo (Toxxic Rhiannyr) Hooligans (includes nom & streaked makeup) (Perfect Wardrobe)
Tattoo: Salt (and) Pepper (Petiita Blackbart) Hatred Darkens Life (Perfect Wardrobe)
Poses: Juxtapose (Rain Laval) Still the One & Won't You Come Over (Pose Fair)

Tunez:

No comments:

Post a Comment