Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fly Away

Pose Fair is still going strong and today I've decided to show off one of the fabulous freebies you can pick up at this event. Sparrowtree Studios has out this adorable little bird pose attachment at their spot. This awesome pose comes in both male and female versions and is well worth a price but the owner has generously placed it out as a gift so while you're shopping at this booth, be sure to pick up this pose.


I'm also showing off this uber girly girl dress from 1 Hundred. It's one of the items she has out for the Flawless Spring Sale and I just thought the pretty floral design screamed Spring. I don't usually dress this feminine but I really liked the cut of this dress. Since I'm missing my SL bestie, Dinalya, I've decided to dedicate my "prissy" post to her. She is usually the one rocking the dresses. Miss ya boo! Huggies!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Abbey in Brown 04 (Mesh)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ayla in Cream 01
Eyes: .ID. (Audrey Lamede) Gem Eyes in Sunset (April Group Gift!)
Dress: 1 Hundred. (Sira Savira) Whimsy Dress in Wildflower (Flawless Spring Sale!)
Pose: Sparrowtree Studios (Calypso Sparrowtree) Feathered Friend (Pose Fair Freebie!)

2 comments: