Friday, April 27, 2012

I Am Not a Whore...

...but I like to do it. Lately, that's been my theme song on Second Life. Yep, I like to emote! Sorry to all you prissy bishes reading this but I luvs ya anyways. Anyways, my outfit of choice while doing my "whoring" is usually a sexy little mini. This week, Avale put out two for Whore Certified so I'm showing off my fave. This little number is trimmed in cutesy beads making it a little nice but also a little naughty. I paired it with the newest Magika release <3 and these fun sunglasses that I got for half off from Shadz. To show off my LOTD, I grabbed the newest poses from Props N Poses. Ladies, you will love these because as you can see, they are long hair friendly so go visit all these stores and blow some lindens while I blow....kidding! Muahz!


Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Flourish (Mesh!) (New!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ayla in Ivory 04
Dress: Avale (Amara Myoo) Anelle in Crazy Rose (Whore Certified)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer (Maxi Gossamer) Single Pearls in Pink
Glasses: Shadz (Enzo Davies) Single Whore (Half Off!)
Pose: PNP (AnneMarit Jarvinen) Runway Pose 84 (New!)

Tunez


No comments:

Post a Comment