Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
 

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.


He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
 

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep...

By Robert Frost

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Epoque (Ziekling Bunnyhug) Re-Tied in Organic Pack (New Colors!)
Bow: LaGyo (Gyorgyna Larnia) Ribbon Headpiece in Red (Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Mokatana in Happy Holidays (Last Year's Holiday Gift)
Gown: Dead Dollz (Kiddo Oh) Ozymandias Red Xmas Gown (50% Off!)
Pose w/Prop: Le Poppycock (Julliette Bade) Peace Love (The Liasion Collaborative)

Location: Kitten's Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment