Saturday, December 20, 2014

She Dreams A Champagne Dream

She calls me from the cold
Just when I was low, feeling short of stable
And all that she intends
And all she keeps inside isn't on the label

She says she's ashamed
Can she take me for awhile
Can I be a friend, we'll forget the past
Or maybe I'm not able and I break at the bend


 We're here and now, will ever be again
'Cause I have found
All that shimmers in this world
Is sure to fade away again

She dreams a champagne dream
Strawberry surprise, pink linen on white paper
Lavender and cream
Fields of butterflies, reality escapes her...

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) You in Color Hud 01 (New!)
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Milky (Free Group Gift!)
Gown: Valentina E (ValentinaEvangelista Resident) We Are All Made of Stars in Gold 
Stole: Junbug (Juno Mantel) Fur Stole in Ink 
Pose: (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Peony Pose Pack 

Decor

Glitterati (Katey Coppola) Piano (Free on Marketplace)
LeeZu (Leezu Baxter) Pearl Curtains in Gold 
[keke] (Kean Kelly) Champagne Bubblissimo Bucket Gold & Flutes

No comments:

Post a Comment