Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Geeky Meme

Yep! It's meme time again and this time, I'm doing Berry's Geeky Meme. I absolutely loved everything at Geeks N Nerds so I figured while I was showing off some of the goodies you can pick up there, I'd let you know just how geeky I really am. This embossed top from Ison is wonderful. It comes with a hud so you can mix and match out the shirttails and I absolutely love these bowtie heels from fri.day. Although I'm wearing basic black, they come in a variety of colors and also feature a hud to change the bow color. Finally, my awesome pose props are from Nani poses. I love books so much that I just had to show them off. I mean who doesn't like reading right? If you haven't been to Geeks N Nerds, there is still plenty of time so hurry hurry hurry over!


1. What do you consider yourself to be? Geek? Nerd? Dork? None of the above? All of the above? I believe I'm all of the above. I love video games, technology, gaining knowledge, and I'm socially awkward. I don't feel that I'm strongly any of the three because I know there are people out there who fit these categories better than me but I do feel I possess qualities from all of them.
2. What was the first computer you ever owned? I really don't remember! I know it was a desktop though and I bought it when I was around 18. I hate desktops now though and will forever own a laptop.
3. When and how did you first get on the internet? With Comcast at the same time that I got my computer. 
4. Which geek fandom do you subscribe to? I'm very big on trivia. I love any kind of trivia game I can play and am a vast source of useless facts. I'm also heavily into SL obviously and I used to love playing Magic the Gathering but no one where I live currently plays.
5. Star Trek or Star Wars? Neither. I'm not a fan. Sorry!
6. How Geeky Am I? I got a 72%. I don't think this quiz measures geekdom accurately though. 


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: Mina (Mina Nakamura) Carlijn in Reds (My Attic)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in Europa Clean
Glasses: 22769 (Paco Pooley) Nerd Glasses in Black Repaired (Geeks N Nerds)
Top: Ison (Harry Hyx) Embossed Sweatshirt in Gray (Geeks N Nerds)
Bottoms: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) Soft Wool Jersey Leggings in Black
Heels: fri.day (Darling Monday) Bowtie Pumps in Black (Geeks N Nerds)
Pose Props: Nani (Cherry Appletor) Book Nerd Poses (Geeks N Nerds)

Location: It All Starts With A Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment