Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wynter is Almost Here

Well, the Wynter skin from Belleza made its appearance yesterday for Fifty Linden Friday and I like a lot of people on the grid, just had to have it. It's soft subtle cuteness and rosy cheeks called to me. I added new hair cuteness from LaViere that was also available for FLF and some Fair goodies to bring you this post.


Also, if you haven't been to Decoy, they are having a sale and she's got quite a few freebies out like these adorable jeans I'm wearing. I know I'm probably going to create a little shock here but I prefer old school jeans as opposed to mesh ones. To me, jeans should hug the figure and I don't feel like mesh ones do so if you're like me and like your jeans better this way, you need to grab this fatpack from Decoy. This sale ends on the 30th so hurry over and check it out!


Oh and I know I didn't participate in Pose Appreciation Week but while browsing a few posts that did, I noticed no one appreciated Label Motion so I have to. Ever since Label Motion made their premiere in the sale event, The Fashion Garret, I've always been a fan. Their poses are simple and versatile for showing off mostly any outfit. I love that I can always nab a pack at either TDRB or sometimes Perfect Wardrobe for a discounted price and their group gifts are awesome as well. So I guess I'm appreciating them for my one Pose Appreciation post even though there are many other stores I love as well.

Style Card

Hair: LaViere (Azure Electricteeth) Darya in Soft Caramel (New!)
Skin: Belleza (Tricky Boucher) Wynter Skin (Past FLF)
Top: fri.day (Darling Monday) Ballet Tee in Aubergine
Coat: =Zenith= (Miffyhoi Rosca) Hoodie Sweater Coat in Black (Fair)
Jeans: [Decoy] (Annette Voight) Dana 76 Jeans in Dark (Freebie!)
Boots: *G Field* (Cerberus Noel) Sasha Fur Cuff Boots in Black (Fair)
Necklace: Bens Beauty (Snow Martiel) Autumn Necklace (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) The Last TDRB Pose Pack (TDRB)

Location: Parameshvara

No comments:

Post a Comment