Sunday, November 4, 2012

You Can Call Me

*waves from sunny Florida* Sorry that I've been MIA for a few days but I'm away on vacation visiting Mickey! Well I'm actually here because my little sister is getting married tomorrow at the happiest place on earth but hey Mickey owns this place so yeah, technically visiting Mickey. Since I'm breathing Disney right now, I figured I'd do a Disney inspired post. Lucky for me, a new round of 60 Mesh Atelier started up and Emporium has out the cutest Minnie Mouse top for it. I slapped on some mouse ears cause what would be a Disney post without them and grabbed these fun cellphone props from Expressive Poses that are also available at 60 Mesh Atelier to bring you this post.


Of course, since I'm sneaking on SL to blog a little, I had to do some shopping as well. I really can't stay away from all of the weekend sales so I stopped over at Izzie's and picked up these brightly colored 80's inspired nails she's got out for Lazy Sunday and this adorable discounted hair that Elikatira just released too. And now, I must head off to do some shopping in RL cause what would be a vacation if I didn't pick up a few souvenirs. If you need me, you can call me. *giggles* Till next time bloggers! XoXo!


Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Interrupt in Brown 04 (New & Sale!)
Ears: [(B) Collective] (Bella Earst) MissieMouse Ears
Top: Emporium (Antonia Millar) Love Minnie Sweater (60 Mesh Atelier!)
Tank: Jane (Janie Marlowe) Intrinsic Tank in Raven (Free)
Nails: Izzie's (Izzie Button) 80s Round Nails (Lazy Sunday)
Bottoms: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia 2.0 Bootcut Denim in Worn (TDR)
Shoes: ChaChaDee (Lissi Krell) 1950s Heels in Reptile Black
Poses: [Expressive Poses] (Renato Hartle) Call Me Poses (60 Mesh Atelier!)

No comments:

Post a Comment