Thursday, October 25, 2012

American Gothic

The Costume Ball started last yesterday and I like most of you readers just had to go grab a few goodies. When I saw this masquerade ball themed hair from Ploom, I just knew I had to have it. It comes with three versions so if you're not a fan of hiding your pretty face behind a mask, you don't have to and if you just want the updo without a mask, you have that option too. Since I'm going to a Halloween party tonight on SL, I figured I'd show it off the way I'll be wearing it.


I'm also showing off this new version of paper.doll's Dark Magic dress. I loved the previous version of this dress in its shorter version but this version screams classy and gothic to me. Perfect for a visit to a haunted organ room as you can see. Finishing up my gothic LOTD are these lovely poses from Label Motion. Label Motion is one of my go to spots for poses so I was happy to nab this discounted pack at the event. If you're looking for a classier look this Halloween, be sure to check out these stores at The Costume Ball.



Style Card

Hair: .ploom. (Helyanwe Vindaloo) Sha w/Mask (The Costume Ball)
Skin: :F (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Ivory 08
Shadow: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Glitter Eye Makeup in Smokey
Liner: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Cat Liner in Black
Dress: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Dark Magic V2 Dress (The Costume Ball)
Necklace: Kosh (Lynaja Bade) Sanctuary Necklace
Choker: [Etchaflesh] (Shaodie Parx) Endless Death Choker
Poses: Label Motion (anne Dakun) Ana Pose Pack (The Costume Ball)

Location: Paradise Alley

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! So pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it can generate fashion jewelry an electric current when heated, cooled or exposed to mechanical stress or pressure.Boulder opal is a valuable opal variety that is found embedded in large boulders of ironstone, in which Wedding Rings precious opal forms in thin fissures, veins and hollows. It is also called "opal in matrix" because some of the matrix rock is preserved when Diamond Jewelry the opal is removed and then.

    ReplyDelete