Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Treats For Free!

G*Field has sent out the cutest subscriber gift and I just had to show it off. It's a special version of their Vivian dress and it comes with matching tights and an adorable hair bow. Since I couldn't wait to give you all a looksie, I figured I'd also show off some other goodies I've managed to get my hands on for this Halloween like this fantastic hair from Magika and this cutesy kitty cat from Happy Mood. These little treats are all free so be sure to snap them up before it's too late.


Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Faint in Candy Corn (Free!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Cream 08
Outfit: *GF* (Cerberus Noel) Halloween Gift Dress Set (Subscriber Gift!)
Kitty: HPMD* (Sasaya Kayo) Stuffed Cat (Group Gift!)

No comments:

Post a Comment