Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shut Up & Drive: A L'Armoire Sneak Peek

Hiya readers! I've got a sneak peek at some upcoming hotness from the newest discount room to hit the grid, L'Armoire. L'Armoire is brought to you by the sexiest skin brand in my opinion, Filthy, and features a variety of designers all putting out discount goodies for you. L'Armoire starts March 31st and will feature items ranging from 50-150L so check out the blog and the pics below and get ready to shop.


I wanted to do a racer look but took so much time finding the perfect necklace to compliment this look. I had a vision of a checkered flag one or something with gears but sadly no designers have made such a thing that I know of so I added this fun sunglasses necklace that I had from Pepper instead. After all, I'm sure it'll come in handy with the sun glare from the big race. Next ready, set, go!


Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Kumi Pony in Pancake (NEW & Mesh!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Mary Skin (L'Armoire ~ March 31st)
Dress: *VERSHE* (Vershel Ladyl) ColorBlock Dress (L'Armoire ~ March 31st)
Socks: [bubble] (moonbubble Gothly) Ska Checkers Socks
Shoes: Duh! (Renee Harvy) Women's Sneaker Boots in Blackout (20L on Marketplace!)
Belt: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Bicycle Belt (Stuff In Stock)
Necklace" ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Sunglasses Necklace
Nails: *Rezipsa Loc* (Rezipsa Luckstone) Electric Blue Nails
Eyes: bonne chance (vitamingirl Resident) Gray Eyes (Freebie!)
Poses: WetCat (wetcat Flux) Modeller Pose Set (L'Armoire ~ March 31st)

No comments:

Post a Comment