Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bah, I Can't Think of a Title!

The Tropicalia Bazaar is back with a new round and there is lots of fantastic finds to be had. I'm showing off this smexy dress by KIM that you can pick up there as well as some awesome accessories by Censored and Art Body Store to add to my new little black dress. MESH and makeup go well with it, don't they?


I'm also showing off this pretty skin with bright red lips from Idiosyncrasy. I don't own much from this store but when I saw the makeup, I just had to have it and it's only 95L at the newest SL discount room, My Attic. Finalizing my LOTD are some versatile poses from Glitterati. Glitterati is having a sale right now with most pose packs only 100L so be sure to head on over if you're a pose whore like me.


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Lykie in Honey w/Roots (MESH)
Skin: Idiosyncrasy (Ashia Tomsen) Audrey in Vintage Natural (My Attic)
Dress: KIM (Kimberly Flagon) Ceap Mini Dress (The Tropicalia Big Bazaar)
Heels: KIM (Kimberly Flagon) Monnde MESH Platform Heels in Black (NEW!)
Bag: Censored (PrincesaCindy Bravitz) MESH Vintage Clock Bag (The Tropicalia Big Bazaar)
Makeup: ABS (Stu Reyes) Eyeshadow 3 in Neutral (The Tropicalia Big Bazaar)
Eyes: Fashism (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Light Arabian Blue
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Onyx Sparkly Nails
Poses: Glitterati (Katey Coppola) Model Pack 31 (100L Sale!)

No comments:

Post a Comment