Thursday, March 29, 2012

Me Time

The life of a blogger is hectic and although I love all the stores I blog for, I sometimes feel like I don't get the opportunity to blog for myself that often. Tonight I am a little sad so to cheer myself up, I blogged for me. This includes messing with windlights and stuffs so the pics may be a little different than what you are used to from me. I also had a rage moment when SL decided to cover half of my pics with a black box in the bottom corner. I'm not sure why this is happening with the new Phoenix but if anyone has a fix, please let me know. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!



Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Sophie in Toffee
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Melody in Ivory 08 (New!)
Top: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Tangerine Tango T-Shirt (Part of New Build Dollarbie Gift)
Skirt: Jane (Janie Marlowe) Hadlee Mini Skirt in Denim Classic (Mesh!)
Shoes: fri.day (Jolie Monday) Basic Flats in Tan
Necklace: EY:NO (Andreaa Umino) Color Beads Necklace in Cyan/Silver (New Gatcha!)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Tangerine Tango Nails (Part of New Build Dollarbie Gift)
Eyes: Fashism (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Verdigris Light
Lashes: ::BB:: (suetabulous Yootz) Mesh Lashes in Dollface Black (Mesh!)
Poses: Olive Juice (IsabellaGrace Baroque) Great Lengths (Store Closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment