Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sugar is Sweet

TOSL has a Sugar is Sweet theme this weekend in honor of Valentine's day and although I'm not a fan of the holiday, I can't help but share some of the cuteness this round. This round was one of my faves with me loving just about everything the designers put out but I'm only sharing a look with a few of them.

Acid & Mala has out this cutesy thermal bunny dress. This dress also comes with a matching bodysuit and top making it a real bargain for only 55L I believe. I'm also showing off these adorable poses from Juxtapose called Sweet Emotion. They are nice stands to show off any outfit you're wearing. Finally, I'm toping off my look with these nails from Izzie's. I love how Izzie's includes more skin tones than most nail designers making them easier for me to wear. I know you really can't see them in my pic but you need to head over and snag them up if you're looking for some Valentiney nails. Remember Taste of Second Life ends tonight so if you haven't checked out the sale yet this week, you better hurry and get to shopping!


Oh, and this adorable looking skin I'm wearing is a Valentine's Day giftie from CandyDoll's subscriber. I love how innocent her faces look and you really can't pass up a nicely done freebie skin so go slap the subscriber.

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Abbey in Brown 04 (MESH) (Newish)
Skin: Candydoll (Rebeca Dembo) Be Mine Skin (Subscriber Gift)
Dress: Acid & Mala (Mala Oh) Black Thermal Bunnies Dress (TOSL!)
Nails: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Valentine Nails (TOSL!)
SockS: Delusions (Whisper Mizin) Holiday Garter Socks in Red
Heels: label mode (Label Mode) Betly Heels in Onyx (TFG!)
Poses: Juxtapose (Rain Laval) Sweet Emotion Poses (TOSL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment