Monday, October 17, 2011

Quick Post

I am not feeling very well so it's a quick post for me. Stickyfingers just released these tanks with some naughtish sayings. Since I can be a bitch, I decided to go with this one. This tanks comes with an attached sculpt but you'd never know from the pics cause it's so well done. I'm also showing off this pretty skin that was a subscriber gift from CandyDoll for Rebeca Dembo's RL bday! It's so nice of her to give us a bday present on her bday. Well, it's time for me to hit the pillows. You definitely need to go get these two feature items on my blog today. Bye!


Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Luna in Blonde
Skin: CandyDoll (Rebeca Dembo) Becky (October Subscriber Gift)
Top: Stickyfingers (Michell Tomsen) My Black Logo Top (NEW!!)
Jeans: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) XtraLowDenim in Faded Wash
Panties: Stickyfingers (Michell Tomsen) My Naughty Panties in Pink
Belt: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Chunky Belt in Black (Newish!)
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc (Rezlpsa Luckstone) Hot Hot Pink Nails
Heels: N-Core (Claire Messenger) Sense Heels (Old Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment