Sunday, October 23, 2011

New, New, & New!

*Giggles* As you can tell by the title, this post is filled with newness. Barbiedoll just released these juicy bright lipsticks and adorable garter socks. The lipsticks come in three different packs, I'm showing off one of the colors from the Cotton Candy pack, and the socks come in three patterns. I just love the solids so I had to make a LOTD to go around them. They are the perfect edition to your outfits so get over to Barbiedoll and pick these accessories up.

I'm also showing off this smoking hot dress from VMC called Reh. Reh comes in 5 colors and is perfect for those naughty nights. I had a little issue with the prim. Buggers don't like me but if you're good with moding, you'll be ready to go so while you're out shopping for accessories head on over to VMC.


Finally, I gotta mention these cutesy star tats I got from a new store to me. They are from cute monster and since I love stars, I just had to try them out. I like how the chest ones draw a little attention to my cleavage without being overwhelming so if you're in the mood to check out a new store, be sure to check out cute monster.

Well, this blogger has yapped enough. Just go shopping! It is after all a girl's favorite past time! Till next time! Hugs and Kisses from Kiz!

Style Card

Skin: Sorry.Asia (SORRYASIA Resident) Juna (Old GFW Item)
Makeup: BARBIEDOLL (SprVxcn Nitely) Cotton Candy Lipstick 04 (NEW!!)
Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Luna in Blondes
Dress: ::VMC:: (victory Modan) Reh Dress in Pink (NEW!!)
Socks: BARBIEDOLL (Whisper Mizin) Cozy Garter Socks in Black (NEW!!)
Chest & Hand Tats: cute monster (isabela Pinelli) Stars & Cute Star (NEW!!)
Bracelets: ::insanya:: (Tatyana Ultsch) Zed is Dead Baby in Black
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black

3 comments: