Saturday, September 17, 2011

TOSL Week 64 Freestylin' LOTD

TOSL is having a Freestylin' week this week and I found so much cute stuff to show off from this round. I love these apple poses from Cracked Mirror so much and wish they were around when I was doing my A alphabet challenge but alas they were a little late. I also am in total like with these glasses from Acid & Mala. The Reader Glasses come with five different glasses styles to compliment any looks perfectly. I paired both of these goodies with this cutesy babydoll dress from Sweeter Than Candy to round off my LOTD. You should definitely snap up the Taste of Second Life list this week and go buy yourself something.



Style Card

Skin: -Glam Affair- (Aida Ewing) Nina Skin in Clean
Hair: fri. (Parvarti Monday) Leigh in Moody Brown
Dress: !STC (Candace Morgwain) Afton Plaid Babydoll in Berry (TOSL Week 64)
Glasses: .:A&M:. (Mala Oh) Reader Glasses in Magenta (TOSL Week 64)
Props and Poses: Cracked Mirror (Vanity Mirror) A is For... Pose Pack (TOSL Week 64)

No comments:

Post a Comment