Monday, July 18, 2011

Some Seasons Hunt Stuffs - Part One

As most of you know, The Seasons Hunt - Summer started the other day and although fashion blogs have been abuzz with previews of the prizes, I just have to start showing off all of the looks I put together so here is my favorite:





Be on the lookout for more goodies that I'll be featuring from The Seasons Hunt-Summer! Store location links can be found here!

Style Card

Skin: -[AddiCt]- RAIA/Sunkissed-Summer/DBrows (Seasons Hunt)
Hair: Magika Luna (Mirrored) in Blonde Pack
Eyes: .ID. Summertime Reflections in Green (Seasons Hunt)
Dress: -paper.doll - Aria (Seasons Hunt)
Shoes: DECO - Meadow Flats in Olive (Seasons Hunt)
Bag: !Ohmai Sun Pouch (Seasons Hunt)
Bracelet: CONCRETE FLOWERS - Beach Bracelet (Seasons Hunt)
Poses: Olive Juice - Beach Bodies (Seasons Hunt) & A Bag Hold animation

2 comments:

  1. Oohh love that dress! I should get started on that hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was my absolute favorite prize although, this flower is a close second. I'm done the hunt. *Pouts*

    ReplyDelete