Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blog Hero Challege Week 1: Crying In The Rain

So many of you know about the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge started by Luna Jubilee but recently a blogger I follow, Shayariel Teardrop, started Blog Hero Challenge. You get new lyrics every week and you take a picture based on your interpretation of the song. I think it's a good idea since I love music and it doesn't limit you so here is my picture for this week's Blog Hero Challenge, Crying In the Rain. Oh please forgive me, this is my first time trying to do a rain effect in GIMP so it's not the best picture of mine.


Blog Hero Challenge

Worn
Hair: !Lamb Isolation in Kit Kat
Top: Victoria Tank (Marketplace Freebie)
Bottoms: *FIR & MNA* The Hangover Pants

5 comments:

  1. Cute I love rain :) Sorry I messed up the links on my blog by trying to make a feed. I need to find all my links again will add yours again today. I am making a new blog but it isn't quite ready yet. Sounds like a fun challenge hope you do blogger booty in it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kismet... you look brilliant... Love the sadness but the rain is so well done it makes you feel cold and wet just looking at it... Cant wait to see your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it <3 this is Shay with her RL Blog thingy. I am curious to see what you will do with the upcoming song lyrics. I`ll give a hint: Stephen King

    ReplyDelete
  4. FEEDBACK : I want to let you know that I added a link to your blog in

    * I ¦ Blog Directory Feed *
    under SL Fashion Blogs Category
    also Don't forget join
    * I ¦ Blog Flickr Group *
    Feel free to share your pics on group!

    Thanks,
    Sui Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Sui! I'll be sure to repay the favor.

    Thanx Shay! Hmm, Stephen King...sounds like it's gonna be horror based. Can't wait!

    Ty Rudh! It was supposed to be a near suicidal, I broke up with my bf and I'm gonna jump kind of pic. Yes, I'm morbid. No, I'm not suicidal or single. Lol!

    Hugs! Thanks Anabelle. Don't worry about the links and you soooooooooooo need a blogspot blog.

    ReplyDelete