Friday, May 27, 2011

Tartness

Hello bloggers and readers! Today I'm showing off some fabulous finds compliments of TART/Fall In. TART/Fall In recently opened their new store and decided there was no better way to celebrate than with a hunt. They hid several prizes throughout the store and all of them are awesome. From a simple white minidress to grungy black jeans, the goodies are abound! I got to say that my favorite prize was the 100 linden giftcard! Usually store owners get to choose what they want to give out but the owners of TART/Fall In are so generous, they've hidden a giftcard among the other prizes. I'm showing off this cute denim skirt that is so versatile along with a checkered button down shirt called Dylan that reminds me of the Midwest. With all the bad weather the Midwest has been having, the region has been on my mind so I guess this outfit is kind of inspired by them. Keep the families of the Midwest in your prayers as they search for their missing.


To add to this look, I added a Lazy Sunday special that is out early. Grixdale offers the choice of one of two adorable skins for the super low price of 75 lindens. I really liked the pale blue eye makeup and mauve lips of this one so I scooped it up. I finished my Midwestern look with the newest release from Elikatira. Break is a sideswept bangs with a half up half down hairstyle that is perfect for a casual look. Well, this blogger is signing off. Have a super Saturday!


Credits:

Skin: Grixdale - Teagan - Draft (Early Lazy Sunday Item)
Hair: [e] Break - Red 05 (NEW!!)
Shirt: TART Dylan - Brown
Skirt: TART Low Rise Jean Skirt - Dark Denim (Grand Opening Hunt Prize)
Eyes: -Glam Affair- Stella Eyes 03
Makeup: *BOOM* and *Rezlpsa Loc*
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Key to My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment