Monday, November 17, 2014

And I Came To Get Hurt


Sometimes I wake up in the mornin'
Sometimes I dream some more
I keep my wounds without a bandage, baby
As I come stumblin' through the door

Spend my nights in dislocation
Talkin' to spirits on the floor
I think I came to find a feelin', baby
Between what was mine and what was yours


And I came to get hurt
Might as well do your worst to me
Have you come here to get hurt?
Have you come to take away from me?
From me, from me
Might as well do your worst to me...

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Lelutka (Thora Charron) Bambi in Irish Reds
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Angelica V2 in Asia 08 (Kustom9)
Dress: Rebel Gal (Sashafranke Resident) Monika Night Dress in Plum (Kustom9)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer (Maxi Gossamer) Valencia Necklace
Heels: Gos Boutique (Gospel Voom) Isabella Sandals in Black
Pose: Marukin (Valencia Southard) Light Pose Pack

To find out what Arun's wearing or for his decor items, IM him. He likes IM's. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment