Friday, August 29, 2014

Teenage Dream

Before you met me
I was alright but things
Were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my Valentine, Valentine

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance, until we die
You and I, will be young forever


You make me feel
Like I'm livin' a
Teenage dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away and
Don't ever look back,
Don't ever look back
...

To see what Eden's wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Malia in Caramel
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Artemis 03 in Asia (Collabor88)
Nightgown: Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth) Nightdress in White w/Sleepy Wings in Blue Mask
Pose: click (Gracie Breuer) Pillow Fight #3

P.S. Sorry but it was Sarah's house so I don't have decor credits for you all but that bear looking all worried in the background will be available at The Arcade from Boogers!


No comments:

Post a Comment