Thursday, April 3, 2014

Learn To Fly


We'll live happily ever trapped if you just save my life
Run and tell the angels that everything's alright...

I'm looking to the sky to save me
Looking for a sign of life
Looking for something to help me burn out bright
I'm looking for a complication
Looking 'cause I'm tired of trying
Make my way back home when I learn to fly high.
Make my way back home when I learn to...

...fly along with me, I can't quite make it alone
Try to make this life my own
Fly along with me, I can't quite make it alone
Try to make this life my own


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!
Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Shine in Color Pack 01 (Moded)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Mokatana The Diva (Past FLF)
Dress: Junbug (Juno Mantel) The Succubus in Ivory Fur (Love & War Gacha)
Necklace: The Forge (Deccan Arida) Boadicea's Necklace in Bronze
Pose: Kuro in Motion (Luana Dawg) The Wind



No comments:

Post a Comment