Sunday, June 16, 2013

Piggy Island

As all of you know, The Arcade is in full swing right now with all of its gacha goodness to be had but did you also know there is a The Arcade photo contest happening too? This contest guarantees the first place winner and one friend early access to the next round plus tons of other fabulous prizes from your favorite Arcade stores. It's like a dream come true for some lucky photographer so I figured I'd take my chances and enter this time. I have a slight obsession with pigs in RL. I think they are super adorable so when I saw that Ohmai has made teacup piglets for their gacha, I just had to get me a few and then a little bit of boredom at work led to this scene. I call it Piggy Island in my head. They look like they're having fun, don't they?


To see what I used for this pic, keep reading!



Style Card

June Arcade Items

!Ohmai (Anya Ohmai) Teacup Piglet Sundae's Best
!Ohmai (Anya Ohmai) Teacup Piglet Steamy
!Ohmai (Anya Ohmai) Teacup Piglet Original
!Ohmai (Anya Ohmai) Teacup Piglet Ol' Gentleman
!Ohmai (Anya Ohmai) Teacup Piglet Pork Patrol
floorplan. (Tegan Serin) Sleepover Tent in Mint
ASO! (Menieelee Gelles) Marine Trico Bag K
{Sleepy Eddy} (Metro Moonwall) Adventure Hat in Beige
flowey. (Flutter Memel) Bitten Donut Floatie
flowey. (Flutter Memel) Tan Lines Beach Sign
flowey. (Flutter Memel) Havana Cabana Beach Towel in Morri's Pink
Scarlet Creative (Charlotte Bartlett) My Domino Pattern
{what next} (Winter Thorn) Scooter in Seafoam
Tabloid (Dahlia Joubert) Shaka Brah Surfboard in Reef Blue
Standby Inc. (StandbyInc Resident) Disco Beach Radio
u.f.o (Charming Meiler) I Scream, You Scream in Green Tea Big Cup
Intrigue Co. (Katharine McGinnis) Plushie Pals: Stella the Stegosaurus 3
Commoner (Emery Milneaux) Selfies Photo Album
Sway's (Sway Dench) Swim Ring Quack in White

Other Items Used

floorplan. (Tegan Serin) Teardrop Trailer in Turquoise (Past Arcade)
Studio Skye (Alex Bader) Beach Building Set

No comments:

Post a Comment