Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cause I'm Broken When I'm Lonesome


I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I want to hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph; and I know it serves me well
I want to hold you high and steal your pain

'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're nowhere
You've gone away,
You don't feel me here anymore


Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Break Away in Swiss
Hairband: Noodles (Natalee Oodles) Sakura Headband in Silver (The Liaison Collaborative)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Portia in Natural Olive (Big Boobies Show!)
Dress: LMD (Leri Miles) Elise Sweetheart Gown (Hollywood Swag Bag Gift!)
Bracelet: SKIN II SKIN (Amelie Carlucci) Sakura Pearl Bracelet
Pose: HISpose (Sixx Yangtz) HISblossoms (The Liaison Collaborative)

Location: World's End Garden



No comments:

Post a Comment