Friday, May 4, 2012

Summer Beauty Festival Is In Swing


So while everyone else is going on and on about Culture Shock, I figured I'd give you a little glimpse at some cutesy makeups that are available at Summer Beauty Festival. Summer Beauty Festival started May 1st and will run till the 25th. Featuring exclusive makeups as well as fun and games, this event sure isn't one that you want to miss. I figured I'd show off two of my favorites from this event. First up, Izzie's has out these colorful glitter eyeshadows complete with liner. These fun makeups come in a 20 pack but I'm just showing off a few of my favorites.


I'm also rocking these nails by Pididdle that are available at the event as well. When I opened the package and saw these fun patterns, I just knew I had to wear them. Even though I'm usually not a fan of prim nails, I haven't taken these ones off. I absolutely love the crackled texturing of the pair in this hud so check them out and head on over to this awesome event.


Oh yes, the clothing, poses and house I'm showing off in these pics is available at Culture Shock. If you like anything you see, check the credits below and head on over to this fabulous event that is fundraising for charity. You won't have any lindens left after you finish these two events!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Garden in Brown 04
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) May GG in Beach Tan (May Group Gift)
Top: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Tri Color Top in Teal (Culture Shock)
Bottoms: Somnia (Sanura Snowpaw) Button Flap Shorts in Denim (Culture Shock)
Makeup: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Glitter Eye Makeup in Ocean (Summer Beauty Festival)
Nails: Pididdle (Brutus Martinek) Manicure Set 001 (Summer Beauty Festival)
Necklace: Ben's Beauty (Snow Martiel) Authentic Necklace (Perfect Wardrobe)
Pose: Magnifique (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Model Pose Set 11 (Culture Shock)
House: Trompe Loeil (Cory Edo) Zuma Hills Mesh House (Culture Shock)

No comments:

Post a Comment