Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lay Me Down On a Bed of Roses

A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singing
Funny, when you're dead how people start listening

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

 
The ballad of a dove
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save them for a time when you're really gonna need them, oh

The sharp knife of a short life
Well, I've had just enough time
So put on your best, boys
And I'll wear my pearls

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Layla Type A in Red Amber (Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Cassiopea in America 09
Lingerie: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Material Girl in Turquoise (TGIF Special)
Necklace: Deco (Orchid Zenovka) Mesh Marilyn Pearls in Licorice (Collabor88)
Heels: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Pickford Heels in Ebony (Collabor88)
Garter: (fd) (Toast Bard) Garter Flask in Black (Collabor88)
Pose w/Prop: flowey. (Flutter Memel) Heirloom Cigarette Holder #6 (Collabor88)


No comments:

Post a Comment