Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lay Me Down On a Bed of Roses

A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singing
Funny, when you're dead how people start listening

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

 
The ballad of a dove
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save them for a time when you're really gonna need them, oh

The sharp knife of a short life
Well, I've had just enough time
So put on your best, boys
And I'll wear my pearls

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: D!va (Marisa Kira) Layla Type A in Red Amber (Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Cassiopea in America 09
Lingerie: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Material Girl in Turquoise (TGIF Special)
Necklace: Deco (Orchid Zenovka) Mesh Marilyn Pearls in Licorice (Collabor88)
Heels: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Pickford Heels in Ebony (Collabor88)
Garter: (fd) (Toast Bard) Garter Flask in Black (Collabor88)
Pose w/Prop: flowey. (Flutter Memel) Heirloom Cigarette Holder #6 (Collabor88)


1 comment:

  1. accessories, Human Hair Wigs such as cufflinks or tie-clips. Agate and onyx are so closely related that it can be hard to distinguish the difference between the two. Onyx is actually a variety of black and white layered agate, Hair Extensions so all onyx can be described as agate, but not the other way around. In most cases, solid black agate is usually dyed because it naturally Hair Weave forms with.

    ReplyDelete