Thursday, August 22, 2013

Part Of That World

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - feet!

Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a - what's that word again?
Street

Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free - wish I could be
Part of that world


And I'm ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions and get some answers
What's a fire and why does it - what's the word?
Burn?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love, love to explore that world up above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world....
 
To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!
Style Card

Hair: AP (AliceProject Resident) Alexis in Glitter/Rainbow Streaks Blonde (Taste the Rainbow Hunt)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in America 05 Blonde
Tail: !dM (Chandra Meehan) Erielle Mermaid in Purple Haze (Past Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Pose: PanPan (PanPan Silverfall) Mermaid Pose (Marketplace Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment