Sunday, August 4, 2013

Give Me Reasons To Believe You'd Do the Same For Me

Hey all! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Just haven't really been in the mood to blog due to personal reasons but then I saw these adorable stockings that Izzie's has out for her group gift this month and that House of Fox has released a bunch of goodies including this adorable collared dress I'm wearing so I figured now was as good a time as any to force myself to blog. If you're not a member of Izzie's VIP group, she puts out an awesome gift every month so it's well worth the 250 linden fee to join. The cat stockings that are this month's gift come with both the Slink appliers as well as a non Slink option so hurry over and get these cutesy numbers!


I'm also showing this gorgeous sunkissed skin with ruby red lips called Fujiko that Al Vulo has out at this round of The Dressing Room Fusion. This sultry skin comes with lots of add ons like eyes (not worn) and lashes for a low price so if you're on a budget and looking for a new skin, check her out. The only thing that could make her better in my opinion would be if Al Vulo released Slink hands and feet appliers!


Also, today I published my first blog post over at SL Blogger's Support. I'm so happy they allowed me to be a member of their team and I hope I can teach some of the newer bloggers some things I've picked up over the two and a half years I've been blogging. My first blog post there was a step by step guide on how to create your own windlight. I hope you'll check it out!

To see what I'm wearing and for my location, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: Mina (Mina Nakamura) Ineke in Essentials Pack (New!)
Headband: Pididdle (Brutus Martinek) Kitty Bow Peep Band in Black/White
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Fujiko Red in Sunkissed (TDRF!)
Necklace: Sweet Leonard (Lady Leonard) Kitty Cat Necklace in Black
Dress: H.O.F (Fashionboi Landar) Bodice Sundress in White (New!)
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Cat Tights in Black (August Group Gift)
Heels: KIM (Kimberly Flagon) Monde Mesh Platform Heels in Black
Poses: (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Sol Pose Pack

Location: Tobacco Road




No comments:

Post a Comment