Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bandana Day

Hair Fair is sadly coming to an end and as most of you all know, today is Bandana Day. This day is we remove our hair to honor those who are suffering with cancer right now and wear a bandana. There were tons of beautifully made bandanas to purchase at this wonderful event but this one by Ohmai was so gorgeous that I chose it for my bandana today along with a lot of other people on SL. If you haven't been to this event yet, you still have a few hours. Remember that all sales of the bandanas go towards Wigs for Kids so be sure to run over and get your own bandana and support an awesome charity!


Also, if you haven't heard, Beetlebones has reopened and has a bunch of new goodies in her store. My beautifully done dress is one of these releases and comes in a variety of colors. I love the simpleness to this dress so much and felt like it went perfectly with my bandana so I just had to show it off. I paired it with Filthy's newest release Oceanne which I will show you more of in my next post.

Since we are removing our hair, I thought it was apt to wear the browless version of this skin and ditch my lashes today because as you know chemotherapy isn't selective and cancer patients lose all of the hair on their body, not just the hair on their head. I hope that anyone who is reading this post who may be affected by this tragic illness knows that your spirit shines through in your strength and that makes you beautiful. <3


To see what I'm wearing and for my location, keep reading!



Style Card

Bandana: !Ohmai (Anya Ohmai) Hair Fair 2013 Bandana (Hair Fair!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Oceane in Tan No Brows w/Freckles and Pink Lipstick (New!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Ascension Eyes in Glass
Makeup: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Irene Eyeliner in Black
Dress: ::BB:: (suetabulous Yootz) Calypso Tank Dress in Champagne (New!)
Jewelry: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Angelika Long Necklace and Earrings
Hands & Feet: Slink (Siddean Munro) Mesh Feet in Medium and Casual Hands
Poses: Nani (Cherry Appletor) Safari Stance (Poser Pavillion)

Location: Silver Sea

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete