Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's a Glam Affair Intriguing Questions Meme

As most of you all know, I'm a huge fan of Glam Affair. I think that every skin Aida puts out is flawless and I drool over most of her pics. The Liaison Collaborative opened today and Glam Affair released the Katya skin in 6 pretty makeups. I had to run right over and grab one. While playing with my new Tram hair from Hair Fair, I realized I had a pretty blonde shade so I decided to do some experimenting and made myself a cool blonde. I rarely go blonde but I do like this skin/hair combination so maybe blonde is in the future more for me. I liked the look so much that I had to snap a pic and use Aida's photo editing as inspiration for my vanity shot.


And since it's Monday, I am also using this post to do Berry's Intriguing Question Meme. I love Berry's memes because they give all of us participants the opportunity to open up a little more to our readers. If you're interested in doing the meme, you can check out Berry's blog post here for a list of the questions.

1. How do you deal with criticism? Oh, I hate hate hate criticism and I'll be the first to admit that I don't take it happily. I get irritated and annoyed by anyone who offers me criticism. I know that it's a negative personality trait of mine but I can't help who I am. I do try not to get snippy when someone offers me unsolicited advice and after the initial irritation wears off, I'll try to consider their opinion or viewpoint and sometimes I'll even admit the person offering the criticism was right.
2. What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? There are too many for me to list and I'm kind of dealing with the aftermaths of one of these things right now so I really don't want to talk much about the answers to this question.
3. Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? My partner, Carter! Someone please fly me to England so I can have lunch with him. I'll love you very much! I don't think I need to give reasons why. They are kind of obvious but I'll give them anyway! We have amazing chemistry and the ability to talk for hours plus he's super sweet and witty. I know that this chemistry would be even greater if we were face to face. Plus, I'd give anything to be able to wrap my arms around him and give him a big hug.
4. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? Ahh, I'd love to give names but I won't. Liars, users, people who play the victim, fake friends who will backstab or insult you the minute they can, slutty girls who need to have a SL man, egomaniacs...need I go on?
5. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? SL related? Nothing really. Everything remains the same. I don't think anything's been ruined for me but I have grown tired of some things.
6. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? Umm, I silently stalk my SL friend's profiles every few days to make sure I haven't missed anything important going on in their lives that they may have added to their profile.
7. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? Lol! I'm sure that I've forgotten some of them but I do recall someone calling me their "pocket princess" last week! *sticks my tongue out at this person in case they are reading this*
8. Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? Yes and I'm still in love with him :)
9. Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. Me and my closest gf on SL, Kimbra, used to go trolling at sex sims a lot last year. We used to die laughing at the lame pickup attempts the guys that used to frequent these places would throw at us and would paste our crazy answers to them back and forth to each other. They were fun times and I miss them but RL changes things so we don't have as much time to hang out together.

10. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? Just be honest with me and talk to me. Keeping it real with me is the sweetest thing you can do for me. 
To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card
Hair: Tram ( Moca Loup) C604 in Dark Salmon (Hair Fair!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Katya in America 06 (The Liaison Collaborative!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Ascension Eyes in Quicksilver

6 comments:

  1. You look great as a blonde!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so odd to me but I do think I can rock if I ever want to wear it again.

      Delete
  2. Aww <3. We do need to hang out more. Hopefully things will slow down for me after the summer is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're busy with a lot right now so I don't mind. You've just been my fave chickie on SL forevers and I miss ya sometimes. <3

      Delete
  3. Awwwwww, you like my memes, you really like them! :P Thank you, I like doing them too. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, I do! You're welcome. Keep on making them. <3

      Delete