Monday, October 26, 2015

Come To My Window


Come to my window
Crawl inside, wait by the light of the moon
Come to my window
I'll be home soon

I would dial the numbers
Just to listen to your breath
I would stand inside my hell
And hold the hand of death
You don't know how far I'd go
To ease this precious ache
You don't know how much I'd give


Or how much I can take
Just to reach you
Just to reach you
Oh to reach you....

To see what I'm wearing and for my decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Ryleigh in Gingers
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Lingerie: Just Because (Annie Melson) Erika Lingerie (Mesh Addicts)
Arm Bands: fri.day (Darling Monday) Mummy Wraps in Blush (Tinted) (Wayward Halloween)
Heels: fri.day (Darling Monday) Veronica Platforms in Blush (Tinted)
Pose: Black Tulip (Auryn Beorn) Standing By the Window #1 Pose Pack

Decor:

Apple Fall (Warehousefifteendesigns Resident)  Old Mayfair Skybox RARE
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Halloween in White Mantle RARE (TSS)
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Halloween in White Candles (TSS)
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Halloween in White Pumpkin (TSS)
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Halloween in White Pillow (TSS)
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Halloween in White Tea Set (TSS)
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Halloween in White Pouffe (TSS)
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Halloween in White Mirror (TSS)
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Halloween in White Rocking Chair (TSS)
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Evelin's Bathroom White Rose Petals
Tres Blah (Juliette Westerburg) Hodgepodge Snail Mail
Tres Blah (Juliette Westerburg) Hodgepodge Paper Pile
Tres Blah (Juliette Westerburg) Workspace Silver Mason Jar of Roses
Tres Blah (Juliette Westerburg) Eclectic Collection Classic Globe
Keke (Kean Kelly) Milk Jug Flowers in White
{anc} (Aki69 Resident) Flottante Puppy in Milk LayB
*ionic* (Lakua Arriaga) Hanging Plant
Soy (Soyoy Resident) Vintage Lace Curtain C Type 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment