Thursday, June 11, 2015

This Summer's Gonna Hurt


Her body's hot
Her body's like the summer
I'm in a trance or something
Her mind is not, no
As sharp as all her diamonds
She must be smoking something


 I see her dancing in the streets
Sipping champagne on the beach
So expensive when she eats
'Cause she's so fancy
I see her when I go to sleep
I check my phone when I am weak
She never posts anything deep
'Cause she's so fancy

This summer's gonna hurt like a motherfucker....

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Lena in Essentials (Collabor88)
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Sunglasses: Zaara (Zaara Kohime) Goa Party Retro Sunglasses (The Arcade)
Bikini: Baiastice (Sissy Pessoa) Jade Bikini in Palms (Collabor88)
Sandals: fri.day (Darling Monday) Nadya Sandals in Lime (Collabor88)
Prop: Imeka (NatiWilliams Resident) Italian Ice Cream w/Cherry (Collabor88)
Pose: Kirin (Carolina Sautereau) Ground Sits Pose Pack
 
Decor:

Trompe Loeil (Cory Edo) Kiya Beach Hut in Aqua (Collabor88)
flowey (Flutter Memel) Havana Cabana Beach Towel in Morri's Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment