Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cause I'm A Gypsy ~ A Hair Fair Sneak Peek

Hair Fair opens in less than 45 minutes and if you're like me, you've been marking the calender down waiting for this event in anticipation. Running from July 13th to July 23rd, Hair Fair marks its 8th year raising money for the charity, Wigs for Kids. Each designer who is in this event has generously decided to donate a portion of their hair's sales just for this charity so of course, all of us non designers can help support this wonderful cause by buying lots and lots of hair.

I'm always excited to see all of the different styles out there and I purchased many hairs tonight from a variety of different stores but I wanted to show off this gypsylike style from Olive called Elisa first. Olive is launching its hair line at this event and has out 4 fun hair styles guaranteed to suit anyone's taste. I instantly fell in love with this hairdo because I love hair accessories and this one features a quirky little headband. Isn't it adorable? Yep, I knew you'd agree so be sure to save some lindens and check out Olive's little booth at this event.


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading.



Style Card

Hair: Olive (naminaeko Resident) the Elisa in Humble Brown 01 (New @ Hair Fair!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Ascension Eyes in Quicksilver
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Lulu in Jamaica 02 (Collabor88)
Freckles: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Freckles B
Top: League (Nena Janus) Nyx Corset in Leather Aubergine


No comments:

Post a Comment