Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Thousand Miles

Magika released the most adorable hooded hair with cat ears and I just had to run over and grab it. It comes with a variety of colors that you can change out to match your outfits and includes 3 sizes so you don't have to worry about it not fitting your head. I loved it so much that I just had to build a simple look around it. Lucky for me, Izzie's released these basic long sleeved tops that come with optional Tango appliers. I bought the top to wear with my Tangos but was having hair alpha issues so I decided to rock it with no boobies for these pics. If anyone knows how I can hide the alpha with the Tangos, let me know and I'll love you forever!


My fun bubble jewelry is semi newness from Sweet Leonard and comes in 8 fun colors and 2 metal tones. This retro vibed jewelry comes in separate packs that include just the rings by themselves or just the necklace so if you're just wanting one or the other, you can pick these up easily.

Finally, my poses are newness from Focus Poses. Focus cranks out the poses super quick and they also have adorable props with a lot of their stuff so be sure to check them out.


Song choice and blog title today are for my fantastic partner. Sometimes we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like but I just want him to know I'm thinking of him and would walk a thousand miles to have him in my arms. Well, that's all for now. Hope you're having a fantastic weekend. We got snow so yay! XoXo!

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card


Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Clumsy in Color Pack 01 (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica Clean Red 05
Necklace: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) My Big Bubble Necklace in Silver/Ice Blue (New!)
Top: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Basic Longsleeve Shirt in Marine (New!)
Rings: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) My Big Bubble Ring in Silver/Ice Blue
Bottoms: Decoy (Annette Voight) Dana 76 Jeans in Black
Shoes: fri.day (Darling Monday) Basic Flats in Black
Poses: Focus Poses (Carol Kling) Model Set 122 (New!)

Location: Izzie's

Tunes:


No comments:

Post a Comment