Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!

First and foremost, I'd like to wish anyone who may be reading this a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Ok, now that's done onto better things. Last night, I was super sad on here. I was searching all over Second Life looking for a tiara to wear to complete my New Year's look but I couldn't find any that I liked.

When I logged on today, I had a fantastic surprise waiting for me, noir.lily decided to drop me a freebie...that's right, you guessed it! A New Year's tiara!!! But not just any tiara, a scripted one that I can change colors with to my heart's content. Of course, I opted for silver as you can see....I think it ties in the best to this super sexy dress I picked up from their partner store, {paper.doll} for half price!! Oh yes, I love the holidays!




Credits:
Hair- >Truth< Diana Pecan
Skin- [Rockberry] Farrah I Natural
Dress- {paper.doll} Blair-Black (125l/half price!!)
Color changeable tiara- noir.lily (freebie!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment