Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sweater Weather

Hey all! Just a quick LOTD post to show off these fantastic goodies available at this round of The Seasons Story. I'm in love with these owl poses by Imeka so much that I had to go grab them as soon as I could. I've named my cute little owl, Hootie, after an ongoing joke between me and one of my guy friends on SL and I can't help but giggle because Hootie's usually mean to me and now he obviously loves me like he should have all along! This pose pack comes complete with 5 adorable poses and a texture driven menu so you can change out your owl's color. I paired it with this Autumn inspired new release by Truth that comes complete with his new HUD for both easy hat texture changing as well as hair color changing. Finally, check out these awesome boots by Sweet Leonard. I don't know about you but I love a good boot for my Fall looks and these fit well with only a little bit of moding with my favorite jeans. They are available in 6 colors and finish out my The Seasons Story look.


To see what I'm wearing and for my location, keep reading!
Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Juniper in Gingers (The Seasons Story)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in America Clean
Necklace: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Camera Necklace in Gold Wood (New Gacha!)
Top: [Decoy] (Annette Voight) Laurel Cowl Neck Sweater in Yellow (Collabor88)
Bottoms: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia Denim v 2.0 in Dark Blue Bootcut
Boots: Sweet Leonard (Lady Leonard) My Autumn Lace Boots in Brown (The Seasons Story)
Pose Prop: Imeka (NatiWilliams Resident) My Cute Owl Pose 1 (The Seasons Story)

Location: Pretty Island


No comments:

Post a Comment